This 'Whole of School' Foundation to Year 6 comprehensive Wellbeing program includes 216 individually scripted and resourced Learning Experiences organised under 12 Unit headings. 6 Units cover all stages from Foundation to Year 6: Highlights, Feelings, Focus, Relaxation, Cooperation and Self-Esteem, and a further 6 Units covers Years 3-4, and Years 5-6. these Extension Units are called Appreciation, Communication, Choice, Solutions, Leadership and Potential.
This comprehensive 'Whole of School' Wellbeing program also features:
- Audios Visuals and videos
- Introductory resources for schools and educators
- Detailed referenced resources for educators expanding on the theories and concepts of the 12 Unit concepts
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the National F-10 Curriculum and the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- Also presented as 12 Units of work for each of the 4 learning stages (Foundation, Yr 1-2, Yr 3-4, Yr 5-6) making up 36 Units of work
- Happy Highlight clickers and program posters
- A 'Possa Bill' program mascot puppet
- Support from the PLS team
- Online and on demand Professional Development for educators
When your School moves forward with this program, you will receive a Starter kit in the mail which includes 1 x USB with full 12 Unit program, 1 x puppet, 20 x highlight clickers and 4 posters in a PLS satchel.