RELAXATION is one of the 12 units or modules that make up the Positive Living Skills Primary School Wellbeing program.
The Relaxation module can be delivered as a stand alone program that teaches children essential skills for how to relax and experience mindfulness and the benefits of relaxation practices. The module includes a range of guided imagery experiences including male and female guided audios and scripts.
The Relaxation module includes 24 individually resourced digital learning experiences that cover Foundation to Year 6 grouped into four stages: Foundation, Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6.
The Relaxation module also includes:
- Educator introductory documents and instructions
- A detailed referenced guide to the theory supporting the content included in the Relaxation learning experiences
- Includes Family Resources
- All lessons are mapped to the Aust National Curriculum as well as the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented as 4 x Focus Units of Work for each of the 4 learning stages (Foundation, Yr 1-2, Yr 3-4 and Yr 5-6) with Units of work mapped to AITSL Teaching standards
Relaxation is a fabulous way to get your School started with Positive Living Skills!