This 'Whole of School' Foundation to Year 6 comprehensive Wellbeing program includes 144 individually scripted and resourced Learning Experiences organised under 6 Unit headings: Highlights, Feelings, Focus, Relaxation, Cooperation and Self-Esteem, and covering four stages - Foundation, Years 1-2, Years 3-4, and Years 5-6.
The program also features:
- Audios Visuals and videos
- Introductory resources for schools and educators
- Detailed referenced resources for educators on the 6 concepts
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the National F-10 Curriculum and the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- Also presented as Units of work for each of the 6 units for each of the 4 learning stages (Foundation, Yr 1-2, Yr 3-4, Yr 5-6) making up 24 Units of work
- Happy Highlight clickers and program posters
- A 'Possa Bill' program mascot puppet
- Support from the PLS team
- Online and on demand Professional Development for educators
When your School moves forward with this program, you will receive a Starter kit in the mail which includes 1 x USB with full 6 Unit program, 1 x puppet, 20 x highlight clickers and 4 posters in a PLS satchel.