Highlights is one of the 12 units or modules that make up the Positive Living Skills Primary School Wellbeing program.
The Highlights module is a program that teaches children about the importance of appreciating the simple joys or highlights that we can find in every day.
The Highlights module includes 24 individually resourced digital learning experiences that cover Foundation to Year 6 grouped into four stages: Foundation, Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6.
The Highlights module also includes:
- Educator introductory documents and instructions
- A detailed referenced guide to the theory supporting Highlights
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the Aust National Curriculum as well as the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented as 4 x Highlights Units of Work mapped to AITSL Teaching standards
When you move forward with the Highlights F-6 module you will also receive a Possa Bill program mascot puppet and 6 x Happy Highlight clickers sent to you by mail.
Highlights is a fabulous way to get your School started with Positive Living Skills!