The PLS EXTENSION Program is specifically designed to support students in Years 3-6 to build their emotional intelligence skills as they prepare to transition from Primary School.
72 individually scripted and resourced Learning Experiences make up the PLS Extension Primary School Wellbeing Program, organised under 6 Units or modules:
Appreciation, Communication, Choice, Solutions, Leadership and Potential. These cover two learning stages: Years 3-4 and Years 5-6.
The program also features:
- Audios, visuals and videos
- Introductory resources for schools and educators
- Detailed referenced resource guides for educators delving into the theory and evidence of the 6 concepts
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the National F-10 Curriculum and the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented as 6 Units of work for each of the 2 learning stages (Year 3-4 and Year 5-6) making up 12 Units of work in total
- Support from the PLS team to assist with onboarding and educator engagement
This is a digital download program sent to you via email as a zip folder once you have paid for the program and signed the Terms and Conditions. Once you receive the program, the PLS Team will be in touch to confirm your receipt and to offer our support.