COOPERATION is one of the 12 units or modules that make up the Positive Living Skills Primary School Wellbeing program.
The Cooperation module can be delivered as a stand alone program that teaches children essential skills for teamwork, trust, followership, respect and essential skills for cooperation with others.
The Cooperation module includes 24 individually resourced digital learning experiences that cover Foundation to Year 6 grouped into four stages: Foundation, Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6.
The Cooperation module also includes:
- Educator introductory documents and instructions
- A detailed referenced guide to the theory supporting the content included in the Cooperation learning experiences
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the Aust National Curriculum as well as the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented as 4 x Units of Work for each of the 4 learning stages (Foundation, Yr 1-2, Yr 3-4 and Yr 5-6) with Units of work mapped to AITSL Teaching standards
Cooperation is a fabulous way to get your School started with Positive Living Skills!