Feelings is one of the 12 units or modules that make up the Positive Living Skills Primary School Wellbeing program.
The Feelings module can be delivered as a stand alone program that teaches children essential emotional intelligence skills. They learn about how their feelings, thoughts and actions interact and they are taught the importance of empathy and kindness.
The Feelings module includes 24 individually resourced digital learning experiences that cover Foundation to Year 6 grouped into four stages: Foundation, Years 1-2, Years 3-4 and Years 5-6.
The Feelings module also includes:
- Educator introductory documents and instructions
- A detailed referenced guide to the theory supporting the content included in the Feelings learning experiences
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the Aust National Curriculum as well as the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented as 4 x Feelings Units of Work mapped to AITSL Teaching standards
Feelings is a fabulous way to get your School started with Positive Living Skills!