LEADERSHIP is one of the 12 units or modules that make up the Positive Living Skills Primary School Wellbeing program.
The Leadership module can be delivered as a stand alone program that introduces students to self-leadership, leadership and followership, building their capacity to become a positive role model for themselves and others.
The Leadership module includes 24 individually resourced digital learning experiences that cover the learning levels of Years 3-4 and Years 5-6, assisting students as they prepare to transition from Primary to High School.
The Leadership module also includes:
- Educator introductory documents and instructions
- A detailed referenced guide to the theory supporting the content included in the Leadership learning experiences
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the Australian National Curriculum as well as the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented a Units of Work for each of the 2 learning stages (Yr 3-4 and Yr 5-6) with Units of work mapped to AITSL Teaching standards.
Leadership is a fabulous way to get your Year 3-6 students started with Positive Living Skills!