SOLUTIONS is one of the 12 units or modules that make up the Positive Living Skills Primary School Wellbeing program.
The Solutions module can be delivered as a stand alone program that supports students to build their decision making skills and their negotiation skills. Students are introduced to a problem solving model they can apply to help them assess options and outcomes and take positive action.
The Solutions module includes 24 individually resourced digital learning experiences that cover the learning levels of Years 3-4 and Years 5-6, assisting students as they prepare to transition from Primary to High School.
The Solutions module also includes:
- Educator introductory documents and instructions
- A detailed referenced guide to the theory supporting the content included in the Solutions learning experiences
- Resources to share with families
- All lessons are mapped to the Australian National Curriculum as well as the NSW PDHPE Syllabus
- The program is also presented a Units of Work for each of the 2 learning stages (Yr 3-4 and Yr 5-6) with Units of work mapped to AITSL Teaching standards.
Solutions is a fabulous way to get your Year 3-6 students started with Positive Living Skills!